An open source belief that intentional relationships can empower re-wired communities to drive exponential impact.
Written by Your Neighbour:
- Building intelligently connected micro-communities of deep personal relationships is the best way to achieve impact at scale. Therefore the highest priority is the interconnections of people
- Diversity and transparency must be built into each micro-community. People Science should always be used to connect the spectrum of people that represent the world we live in, from the privileged to underprivileged - whether it be through tacit and explicit knowledge or education, gender, income, etc.
- The most efficient and effective way to embrace People Science is by allocating time to motivated individuals to focus on their relationships
- For each set or micro-community of relationships, connections and framework need to be provided to move each purpose forward
- The personal big data, network sciences and internet-of-things revolution should significantly influence who and how people are connecting to drive positive change, especially person-to-person, community-to-community engagement and knowledge weaving
- Traditional learning, management, feedback, meetings, events, parties, etc. are significantly more effective by focusing on person-to-person and person-to-micro-community narratives, social pressure, social influence networks and repeated sharing
- Increasing the number of person-to-person and community-to-community collisions, increases the impact achieved
- People Science adoption in any environment must be continually self optimized by each individual and micro-community
- Transparency — the art of openly sharing to enable each individual to achieve a system wide vantage point — is essential
- Knowledge Weaving — the art of sharing the niche capital of each individual with the right type of communication and the right connections — is the People Science accelerator
- People Science rewires networks to exponentially increase impact. Utilizing these principles, we are harnessing, data, science, every individual’s capital and the power of connected communities to impact the planet for good.